SpeakerNet News Teleseminar
Star Making: How to Skyrocket
Your Career from Good to Phenomenal
by John Azzaro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start with an objective review and evaluation of any existing marketing materials (video, audio, web site, one-sheet, bio., etc.).
- Prepare a solid business plan for your speaking career.
- Build a compelling speech, develop customization techniques and delivery skills.
- Set a speaking fee, create a fee schedule and stick to it.
- Develop a marketing plan that works, with a time line, budget and accountability.
- Design an engaging web presence and publicize it.
- Produce a media kit: demo video, one-sheet, bio.
- Provide a speaker/client contract, pre-program questionnaire, A/V requirements, and audience handout.
- Identify target clients, such as: meeting industry associations, trade associations, meeting planners, production companies, and speaker bureaus.
- Create product for sale.