SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Making a Big Splash with Your Book
Arielle Ford (About Arielle)
How to order the recording:
No longer can you create a bestselling book just by doing a book tour and media. The industry has changed, and what worked in the past doesn't work now. So what can you do to create book sales? What are the "biggies" doing now that you can learn from? What should you avoid? Arielle will share the current truth about book promotion and ideas for what you can do sell your book to more buyers.
You will learn:
- How has the book promotion process changed in the last few years.
- What doesn't work any more, so don't waste your time.
- What does work and how you can promote smarter.
- What you need to hear about book promotion but you probably don't want to hear.
- What Arielle has done to promote others' books and how you can adapt it to yours.
About our guest expert:
Arielle Ford has mastered the art of making things happen. Whether generating widespread news coverage, creating a successful special event or launching leaders in the field of human potential, Arielle knows who, what, when, where and how to do it. Her clients include Deepak Chopra, don Miguel Ruiz, Marianne Williamson, Gerald Jampolsky, Jack Canfield, Dean Ornish, Neal Donald Walsch, Brian Tracy, Wayne Dyer, Debbie Ford, and Maria Nemeth.