SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Strategically Blending eCommerce into Your Practice
Sam Silverstein, CSP
How to order the recording:
How do you know which products to offer online that will increase sales in your speaking, training or consulting practices? What questions do you need to answer to decide how to promote your products online? How can you increase your cash flow through e-products while still offering high value, and which will lead to higher ticket sales? Sam has asked himself the tough questions before launching an eCommerce site, and he’ll walk you though the considerations you must address before launching your own eCommerce venture.
You will learn:
- what questions to answer before deciding on adding eCommerce to your site
- how to determine what products will lead to more speaking, consulting, or training business
- what pitfalls you should avoid
- how to prevent your new venture from being just a time and money sink, and instead make it an ongoing money machine
- how much time and money you should expect to spend and when should you begin seeing a profit
About our guest expert:
Entrepreneur, author, and speaker Sam Silverstein has a solid track record of building million dollar results. The numbers speak for themselves: before becoming a professional speaker he sold over 100 million dollars of products and services, and he successfully sold one of his business to a Fortune 500 company.
Sam consults with companies, and speaks internationally on building better businesses, creative marketing, and forging stronger relationships. His programs are based on techniques he has used to build success both personally and professionally.
Sam is the author of six books including The No Fumble Guide to Creating and Communicating a Memorable Marketing Message, The Success Model, and The Power of Choice. Sam’s “Build a Better Biz” ezine is read by over 85,000 people each week. He is the president of BuildaBetterBiz.com.