SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Make Money in Your Jammies:
Creating “Non-Airplane Income”
to Generate More Stay-at-Home Revenue
Rebecca Morgan, CSP, CMC
How to order the recording:
You're tired of the travel, missing important family events, and being away from your loved ones. You want to leverage your intellectual capital into products and services that will bring you steady income. You want to add on products and services to each speech so you can leverage each engagement with "jammie income" -- where you don't have to board an airplane. But how? What does it take to create and sell products you don't have to travel to deliver? And how can you create an income stream, rather than one-time sales? Rebecca will share her techniques for making more "Non-Airplane Income" and having a life!
You will learn:
- What is "Non-Airplane Income" (NAI) and how is it different than passive income?
- Why is developing NAI important in today's business climate?
- What is an easy first product to begin making NAI?
- How you can charge 5 to 10 times your presentation fee by adding NAI services
- Get paid for pre-speech research, pre-sold products, follow up executive briefings, training, reinforcement processes, coaching, consulting, teleseminars and/or webinars.
- What are the biggest mistakes people make in creating NAI?
More about our guest expert:
Rebecca is the author or co-author of eight books and a number of audio programs. Two of her books are best-sellers. She's appeared on Oprah, 60 Minutes, National Public Radio, USA Today, as well as many other publications and media. She has run a successful consulting practice for 25 years.
Rebecca has created income streams that don't require her to get on airplanes, and has helped many others create high-quality, high-value, little-work products that they can sell easily to their existing clients. Extensive information on her services is at