SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Getting Customers to Pay You
Again and Again (and Again)
How to order the recording:
Getting paid to speak is a pretty nice way to make a living. But what happens when the economy, injury, and terrorist attacks put the brakes on your bookings? Who pays the bills then? Find out how marketing expert Ron Rosenberg has completely transformed his speaking business from “speaking for fee” to “speaking for fee plus product sales plus continuity income” and learn how he accomplished this while grossing more in a single month than many speakers do in an entire year!
You will learn how to:
- Select audiences who will use their own credit cards to invest in their education
- Be sure every buyer in your session signs up for your continuity product
- Get meeting planners to let you sell your products during your program
- Choose the right delivery method—online vs. mail; the wrong choice can kill your revenue
- Effectively recruit from three key sources of prospects for your continuity product
More about our guest expert:
Ron Rosenberg is a nationally recognized, award-winning expert on marketing and customer service and a winner of the prestigious “International Marketer of the Year” award at the GKIC International Marketing Summit. He has authored several books and learning systems.
Over 15,000 people have subscribed to his “In-A-NutShell” newsletter. His expert commentary has been featured in The New York Times and The Washington Post, and in Smart Money and Real Simple magazines. He has been a guest on nationally syndicated radio shows including ABC Radio, Dateline Washington, and The Gary Nolan Show.