You know you should create products or expand your product line. But you have some hesitancy since you’ve spent chunks of time creating products in the past, but not had the sales you wanted. What is missing? Is it the content, title, benefits, price? Did you create something you thought people wanted but weren’t willing to buy? How can you create a bestseller next time? What do you need to consider before beginning?
Since 1996 Robert Middleton has been selling information products online with great success. Every year he sells in excess of $400K in manuals, toolkits and other marketing programs. And he does it without bombarding his subscribers with endless emails or over-hyping what he has to offer.
In this teleseminar Robert will share his secrets to developing and selling products online.
You will learn:
- how to determine the highest payoff products
- how to price the product for the most — and most profitable — sales
- the keys to writing online sales letters that actually work
- how to give the biggest bang for the buck with every product
- how to structure a guarantee to remove the risk of buying
- holding sales and other promotions that increase volume
- how to avoid the biggest mistakes people make when developing products
- how to produce high-selling products on a shoestring
- getting people to actually use your product (the law of consumption)
Robert Middleton has been working with small business owners and self-employed professionals since 1984. He is now known throughout the San Francisco Bay Area, United States and the world as “The Marketing Expert for Independent Professionals.”
Robert has been a persistent researcher of the most effective marketing strategies for professional service businesses and has developed systems and models for marketing that have helped thousands of professionals attract more clients.
In the course of his 20-year career, Robert has been a consultant, coach, speaker, writer, designer, workshop leader and Web developer. In 2002 Robert moved to a home in the Santa Cruz Mountain redwoods and turned his business completely virtual, leading his Marketing Action Groups while overlooking the San Lorenzo River. Robert publishes his weekly ezine, More Clients, which goes out to over 30,000 subscribers in almost every country. He has sold his comprehensive marketing guide, The InfoGuru Marketing Manual, to thousands of independent professionals worldwide.