SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
I Love the “IRS”:
9 Internet Revenue Streams
to Make Your Web Income Soar
How to order the recording:
The Internet affords us multiple low-risk/high-return opportunities to earn big bucks and to promote our speaking/training/consulting businesses. If your business has been affected by a slow economy, Tom shows you how to create income streams so you’ll still have money coming in if your primary business is off.
In this fast-paced session, Tom shares nine different revenue streams you can tap to take your income and fame to completely new levels. Tom’s been immersed in Internet selling every single day for the last 16 years. You do NOT want to miss this teleseminar and the secrets he shares.
You will learn:
- How to maximize your income from website visitors. Not all of them can hire us to speak, but all of them can spend money if we give them the chance.
- How to insulate yourself from ups and downs in the economy. Having multiple streams of revenue is a good insurance policy.
- How to bring in revenue from side projects that don’t even require a website. It’s fun to get surprised with checks and PayPal deposits from deals you don’t even remember creating.
- How to attract and service high-end clients to the point where they could buy you a new house. This is not hocus-pocus. Tom’s been living this life for years and he says the people listening to this call are the perfect candidates to replicate his success.
- Tom’s exact technique on how he can legitimately say, “He couldn’t stop the money coming into his checking account if he tried.”
More about our guest expert:
Tom Antion has been selling on the commercial Internet since it started around 1994. He has the largest public speaking ezine on the Internet with over 90,000 subscribers in 80 countries. He is the founder of the Great Internet Marketing Retreat Center in Virginia Beach, VA where people come in from all over the world to study Internet marketing in the lap of luxury.