SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Secrets to Success with Attendee-Funded Webinars
How to order the recording:
Ask 100 people if webinars are free or for-fee. Most will say they are free. Ask the same 100 people if training is free. Most will say you pay for training.
What happens when you use webinars to deliver training?
Webinars are merely technology with multiple applications. Most have used webinars for branding, promoting, or database building. In this webinar, Lee introduces you to the world of attendee-funded webinars — webinars where participants pay to learn from you.
The presentation is virtual, but the dollars are real.
If you are a speaker intrigued by webinars as an income opportunity, join Lee and you’ll learn how to:
- straddle the fine line between free and for-fee webinars — not all content is saleable
- use one question to select the most saleable content — what people will readily pay to learn from you
- avoid the most common mistake that causes no one to sign-up for your webinars
- engage the 3 prospective registrant types effectively — and at the right time — so they sign-up for your webinars
- leverage the webinar buying hot zone — the window when most registrations occur
- select a title for your webinar that passes a 4-prong test
- design your most important marketing tool — the webinar description
- choose the right webinar provider
More about our guest expert:
Lee B. Salz is a recognized authority on attendee-funded webinars. He has helped hundreds of speakers, consultants, trainers and authors stop giving their content away for free and make money delivering attendee-funded webinars. Lee launched Business Expert Webinars as a means to connect speakers with virtual audiences. . .and real dollars. In addition to Stop Speaking for Free! The Ultimate Guide to Making Money with Webinars, Lee is also the author of the award-winning book Soar Despite Your Dodo Sales Manager. He’s been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Dallas Morning News, MSNBC, Training Magazine, CBS News, ABC News and many other leading media groups.