SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
10 Power Tools to Book More Gigs, Sell More
Books, and Clinch More Media Interviews
How to register and order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
When you purchase the recording, you will be emailed a link where you can download a handout prepared by Joan.
Within the last year, Joan has discovered dozens of new tools that help authors, speakers, and experts self-promote—not by bombarding people with the commercials we all hate, but by letting them know, “I’m here to help you.” She shares her favorite 10 power tools—her golden nuggets. Some you might know about but haven’t used; others will be new to you. All of them can put money in your pocket.
You will learn:
- A killer site where authors can find millions of potential readers, and speakers can find thousands of people in their niche. Joan is astonished that so few authors and speakers know about this one.
- How to eavesdrop on conversations on LinkedIn and instantly follow up with people who need your help (and your products).
- A new feature on one of her favorite social media sites where we are *encouraged* to promote our best stuff and push out news about it *only* to people who have asked for it.
- A way to connect with journalists and meeting planners on this same site, and offer your help, without first asking their permission to connect with you.
- A little-known gift from Google that will bring more traffic, more opt-ins, more time spent on your website, and more sales. (So few people know about this one, too.)
- Another Google basic that should be a staple of your online presence.
- An Amazon.com power tool that many prominent authors aren’t even using!
- How to use Pinterest to pull traffic to your blog, or breathe life into old blog posts.
- ...and more. Come with your questions.
More about our guest expert:
Publicity expert Joan Stewart shows you how to use free publicity from traditional and social media to establish your credibility, enhance your reputation, position yourself as an expert, sell more products and services, promote a favorite cause or issue, and book more speaking engagements. As a former newspaper editor, she has accepted and rejected thousands of story ideas, and she knows EXACTLY what the media want, and how to deliver it to them. She is the author of four e-books on publicity and is quoted in more than 60 books on marketing, public relations, and small business. She publishes the popular semi-weekly ezine, “The Publicity Hound’s Tips of the Week.”