SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
More Clients with LinkedIn:
Turning Your Connections into Opportunities
How to order the recording:
- When you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webinar.
Additional resources for this seminar:
- When you order the recording, you will be sent a link to download the handout.
- Bonus: Everyone who orders the recording will receive Jan’s special report: “How to Use Video with LinkedIn.”
Do you have all the clients you want? Do you have a steady stream of new clients? Do prospective clients find you on LinkedIn? If you answered “No” to any of these questions, you need this webinar. What if you could use LinkedIn to bring you more clients? Would it be worth your time to learn how to maximize it?
LinkedIn is a game changer, changing the way we do business. People are looking for products and services differently now. They’re looking for you online first, talking to their friends and colleagues, and asking for recommendations and referrals. Companies want to work with the best—with experts—and they go to LinkedIn to check your credentials.
LinkedIn is perfect for this new way of doing business. Here are examples of its power:
- More than 200 million people are connected worldwide on LinkedIn
- That covers more than 200 countries and more than 150 industries
- C-level executives from all of the Fortune 500 are on LinkedIn
Yet few people understand how to leverage LinkedIn for more clients and speaking engagements. Some people wonder if it’s a waste of time or a time sponge.
Jan shows you how to find your best clients and companies who can bring you into their company for coaching, training, and consulting. She shares the techniques she uses herself to get 95% of her clients through LinkedIn. These include her profile, specific activity on LinkedIn, and no-cost marketing techniques.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- how to make your LinkedIn profile your silent salesperson
- how to find your best clients on LinkedIn
- how you can be the recognized expert in your area
- the top 3 things you must do now
- 5 ways you never thought of using LinkedIn
Plus a 30-day Action Plan—exactly what to do.
More about our guest expert:
Jan Wallen is the author of Mastering LinkedIn in 7 Days or Less (updated 2013) and the forthcoming book Get More Clients with LinkedIn (available soon).
Jan can attribute new clients to her profile and activity on LinkedIn, and she has shown thousands of people how to maximize LinkedIn using her proven strategies. She has built her business so that 95% of her consulting, speaking, and mentoring clients come from LinkedIn. She shows you how to use the same techniques so you can have a steady stream of clients and speaking engagements.
Jan has 20+ years experience with Fortune 500 and Big 4 firms in corporate sales and sales management. PricewaterhouseCoopers brought her in to start and manage a national selling skills program for partners and senior consultants. She publishes an ezine, articles, and blog, and writes for several sales-related blogs. Jan also gives complimentary webinars “Get More Speaking Engagements with LinkedIn.” She is a featured expert on LinkedIntelligence and a member of the invitation-only Friends of LinkedIn group. She has been featured in Business News Daily, the Business Insider, Entrepreneur Podcast Network, iCANny’s webcast, and radio shows including Into Tomorrow.