SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Use an Internet Game Plan
to Connect All the Digital Dots
and Grow Your Business
How to order the recording:
The Internet is out of control. At 8:15 each morning something new falls out of the Cloud. Are you overwhelmed by the crushing amount of really cool, really new Cloud-based services? Are you frustrated because your software is too hard to learn, too complicated to use, and just too expensive to acquire? You don’t need more software — you need a strategy — an Internet Game Plan.
Jerry delivers the five elements you need to make sense of all your digital marketing. Save time, money, and your sanity. Learn how to connect social networking, content marketing, and online sales to create a seamless path of engagement that leads directly to your phone and your bank account.
You will learn:
- the two most important questions to ask before investing in Cloud-based services
- why “Which technology should I use?” is a great second question
- the three key destinations along the Path of Engagement
- where to invest your time on the Internet and what you should stop doing right now
- how to go beyond being visible to becoming a person of influence
More about our guest expert:
More thought-instigator than thought-leader, Jerry Gitchel helps business professionals leverage the power of technology to connect with those they serve best. He uses the five elements to create successful digital marketing strategies to guide your customers from the fringes of social networking all the way to your online checkout.