SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Build a Top Gun Speaker Brand
Waldo Waldman, MBA, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Waldo has made available a video, “The 7 Tactics to Becoming a Top Gun Speaker.” When you purchase the recording, you will be sent a link to this video.
The reason why most speakers fail to get booked and struggle to run a profitable business is not because of their content or the quality of their platform skills. It’s because they do not fully understand the keys to successful sales, branding, and marketing.
The market is changing and buyers are being overwhelmed with cold calls, LinkedIn messages, and email solicitations. You must stand out to attract decision makers and get your phone to ring! And most importantly, you must become an expert in the business of speaking, not just the craft of speaking.
Through innovative marketing tools and techniques, Hall-of-Fame speaker Waldo Waldman reveals his secrets to growing a profitable 7-figure business and creating a distinct brand that will elevate your profile as an in-demand speaker and get you booked at higher fees.
You will learn how to:
- position yourself as a relevant, innovative thought leader and subject matter expert
- create a powerful, compelling, and relevant value proposition
- leverage the power of branding, differentiation, and customization
- distinguish yourself from your competitors and stand out to decision makers
- stop wasting time and money on distractions and focus on the marketing tools that will move the needle in your business.
More about our guest expert:
Waldo Waldman, MBA, CSP, CPAE, is a Hall of Fame speaker and the author of the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller Never Fly Solo. Known as The Wingman, he is a former combat-decorated fighter pilot, successful sales manager, and executive coach. He speaks 80+ times a year and built an international keynote business by developing a value-based, distinct, and memorable brand that spans multiple industries. His clients include American Express, Verizon, Chevron, HP and the Denver Broncos and he’s been featured on CNN, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, and Inc. Magazine.