SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Develop a Multi-Speaker Business:
Going Beyond a Solo-Speaker Practice
Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald, CSP
How to register and order the recording:
Or call 408-998-7977 with your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Amex only).
Special for teleseminar registrants: everyone who registers for the teleseminar will get the MP3 recording for free.
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019 Time: 7:00 pm Eastern (6 pm Central, 5 pm Mountain, 4 pm Pacific)
(Enter your location here to get your local time)
Length: 60 minutes Cost: $25
There is enough demand for your topic that you wish you could clone yourself. You’re running yourself ragged, even with raising your fees and saying no to engagements that aren’t the right fit, or you are simply not available.
While most speakers have successful solo-speaker practices, a growing number opt to develop a multi-speaker business. But how would you do that? What do you need to be aware of that you might not think of?
Dr. Fitzgerald and her team grew her company to a very successful multi-speaker business with multiple product lines. She’ll share what worked, and what did not.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Recognize the signs that your business is ready to add more presenters
- Develop programs that can be taught by a number of speakers and are not dependent on the author’s story
- Recruit and hire additional speakers
- Determine fair pay for your faculty
- Develop faculty so that a seamless product, regardless of presenter, is acceptable to the marketplace
- Protect your IP
- Manage all the moving parts
More about our guest expert:
Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald, DNP, FNP-BC, NP-C, FAANP, CSP, FAAN, DCC, FNAP, is president of Fitzgerald Health Education Associates. The company has an extensive faculty presenting programs around the country for nurse practitioners.