SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Develop a Multi-Speaker Business:
Going Beyond a Solo-Speaker Practice
Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald, CSP
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Handout — (PDF)
There is enough demand for your topic that you wish you could clone yourself. You’re running yourself ragged, even with raising your fees and saying no to engagements that aren’t the right fit, or you are simply not available.
While most speakers have successful solo-speaker practices, a growing number opt to develop a multi-speaker business. But how would you do that? What do you need to be aware of that you might not think of?
Dr. Fitzgerald and her team grew her company to a very successful multi-speaker business with multiple product lines. She shares what worked, and what did not.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Recognize the signs that your business is ready to add more presenters
- Develop programs that can be taught by a number of speakers and are not dependent on the author’s story
- Recruit and hire additional speakers
- Determine fair pay for your faculty
- Develop faculty so that a seamless product, regardless of presenter, is acceptable to the marketplace
- Protect your IP
- Manage all the moving parts
More about our guest expert:
Dr. Margaret Fitzgerald, DNP, FNP-BC, NP-C, FAANP, CSP, FAAN, DCC, FNAP, is president of Fitzgerald Health Education Associates. The company has an extensive faculty presenting programs around the country for nurse practitioners.