SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Your Website Is Costing You Money.
Here’s What You Can Do About It
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
Additional resources for this program:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to Mitch’s handout.
Your website is likely costing you new business.
Especially now when the speaking business has shifted so dramatically, the efficacy of your website can make the difference between your paying your rent or not. When prospects land on a chaotic, poorly designed website, they leave quickly. They don’t even get to your demo videos, your “Contact” form, or your glowing credentials. They just vanish.
When you stop positioning yourself as the hero of your customer’s journey, and instead present yourself as the guide, people will start to really listen to your story. This all means more business coming your way.
Mitch guides you through some key principles to create a compelling message on your website, adding value to your customers’ interactions with you, and calling them to action. You’ll understand the principles of creating your brand’s story, what sections you need on your website, and how to get your prospective customers to click that “Buy Now” button.
(Even if you have a webmaster, it’s important for you to attend this session so you know how to direct him/her.)
You will learn:
- what sections your website needs
- how to create clarity surrounding your brand
- how to make a compelling value proposition
- how to guide your customers with authority and empathy
- how to write an easy, step-by-step plan for doing business with you
- when to use a call to action and a *transitional* call to action
More about our guest expert:
Mitch Alverson is the founder and CEO of B3 Advisors, a marketing firm specializing in building sales funnels and websites, as well as coaching and consulting. Mitch brings over 25 years of industry experience that spans across manufacturing, sales, sales operations, and marketing.
Mitch earned an MBA from the University of Texas at Arlington and holds a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma! As a StoryBrand Certified Guide, Mitch loves helping companies clarify their message so their customers will engage.