SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Retreats to Riches: How to Use Small Events
to Drive Back-End Income and Impact
from Your Speaking (Both Live and Virtual)
Michelle Villalobos, CSP
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webcast.
The speaking industry is shifting in unprecedented ways, with massive uncertainty plaguing “traditional” speaker models that rely on cushy keynote fees and corporate contracts. If you’ve been affected, you want another model to add to your offerings.
Michelle has crafted a simple framework to create a bigger “back end” from your existing business, using small events, retreats, and group coaching/mastermind programs (all without adding any cheesy or sleazy sales pitches to your speeches).
In this session, Michelle Villalobos, CSP and certified member of the National Speakers Association’s Million Dollar Speakers Group, will share her model — small events and retreats that drive big back-end revenues and big impact. Within 14 months, her low 6-figure business went to 7 figures, and now she shares what she learned “the hard way” with friends and colleagues.
In this program, you’ll:
- discover the 3-part “Big Back End” framework for driving monthly recurring revenues from speaking
- see how just 2 (or more) small events (live or virtual) a year can generate an additional 6+ figures in revenue to an established speaking business
- hear examples of lifestyle-friendly “Big Back End” offerings that generate ongoing monthly recurring revenues
- understand why speakers often struggle to fill their own programs and events — and what you can do differently
- write a “Retreat Promise Statement” to attract prospects to your program’s “juicy outcome”
- discover Michelle’s 7 favorite no-cost or low-cost marketing strategies to fill your small events (or any programs!)
- get the “magic sentence” for driving sales from your speeches — without selling from the stage
- see examples of successful back end models across a variety of fields and categories, including wellness, marketing, sales training, spiritual evolution, and personal development.
Michelle’s program is interactive and fun, and she will also participate in a bonus 30-minute live Q&A at the end of the program.
More about our guest expert:
Michelle Villalobos is the CEO of Superstar Activator. Her mission is to help thought leaders, influencers, and other “superstars” develop new business models and “Big Back End” revenue streams to monetize their magic with more grace, ease, and JOY. She's the author of the upcoming book Small Events, Big Impact, which is THE definitive guide for how to design, fill, and profit from retreats, group coaching, and mastermind programs. Michelle holds an MBA, a CSP, and is a member since 2016 of the NSA Million Dollar Speakers Group.