SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Design One-Sheets That Get You Hired —
And More Marketing Design Tips
You Didn’t Even Know You Needed to Know!
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webinar.
Whether you design your own materials, or oversee someone creating them for you, this session provides keen insight you can use for all of your marketing. This visual program is primarily for print, although the foundational concepts transfer to social media.
In this high-content, “how-to” webinar you will learn easy-to-understand, graphic design ideas for your promotions, and be able to apply these tried-and-proven techniques.
From this webinar, you will:
- understand the 3 vital stages of how people “read” your materials
- discover the 6 significant elements meeting planners need in your promotions
- know what items need to be placed sequentially in the layout, and why!
- see common mistakes and how to avoid them in your own marketing
- gain insights into color and type style psychology and how to benefit from using them appropriately
Webinar includes a handout with a sample template for an effectively designed 2-sided one-sheet.
More about our guest expert:
Sheryl Roush started her first advertising business at age 16, and has owned 5 award-winning graphic design studios. She brings to this session a unique combination of marketing communication expertise (40+ years), being a professional speaker and international trainer (30+ years), and her background of photography, printing, and publishing. A 17-time author, her Solid Gold Newsletter Design was a course book at the University of Ottawa, Canada.
A Professional Member of NSA since 1996, her work as a speaker marketing materials designer earned her wide recognition in the National Speakers Association. The Los Angeles Chapter videoed her 2-volume Solid Gold Speaker One-Sheet DVD. She was honored with “Member of the Year” in both Greater LA and San Diego Chapters, and received LA’s Golden Microphone. Sheryl is a frequent presenter at NSA chapters and Speaker Academy sessions on this topic.