SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Strategies for Attracting High-Payoff,
Long-Term, Repeat Clients
Paul Goldner (About Paul)
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
Most speakers, trainers and consultants want is a steady stream of business without having to do what they don’t like — sales. Yet to be successful in this business you must know sales strategies to focus on the highest-payoff clients. By learning key sales strategies, you’ll identify which clients to invest time in, and how to pursue clients that are a good fit for you. If you have a sales/marketing staff, you’ll want them to attend, but it’s critical that you hear this info yourself so you help create the focus.
During this dynamic session, you will learn how to make your speaking business soar!
You will learn:
- How to select the best prospects for your speaking/training/consulting business
- The best way to measure a potential client’s buying potential
- How to create a strategy to target the highest-payoff, long-term, repeat clients
- What is the single best sales strategy for having sustained success in this business
- Where to obtain the prospect list you need to be most successful
- How to create a dynamic and comprehensive sales and marketing campaign
- A systematic way to keep in touch with high-potential prospects
About our guest expert:
Paul Goldner, CSP, is an author, speaker and entrepreneur. He is the author of Red Hot Cold Call Selling: Prospecting Techniques That Pay Off! which was was selected by Executive Book Summaries as one of the best business publications of 1995. He is also the author of Red Hot Customers: How to Get Them, How to Keep Them, which has been endorsed by Selling Power Magazine and every major professional selling organization.
Paul’s sales and motivational programs have energized audiences through out the world. In addition to his programs to corporations, He has appeared on CNBC’s “How to Succeed in Business,” has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, and has presented at the national conference of the American Society for Training and Development. He is also a frequent speaker at the American Management Association and is a member of both the National Speakers Association and Toastmasters International.
Today, Paul is chairman and president of his second entrepreneurial venture. He recently sold his first company, which he founded and led to become a multinational corporation with in excess of $100 million in sales.