SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Break the Broadcast Booking Barrier:
Selling Yourself Big-Time on a Shoestring Budget!
Rick Jakle, CSP (About Rick)
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Handout — (PDF, 1MB)
You would love to be on talk shows, but don't know the best approach. What do producers want, and what do they hate? Learn the inside secrets of getting booked on top broadcast talk shows. Others have shared how they've gotten booked—Rick speaks from the buyer's perspective.
You will learn:
- What producers and talk show hosts really want, what gets their attention and what turns them off
- How to become a regular guest with a top host
- How to prepare for a stellar interview
- How to sell your products and services on the air, and
- How to leverage one talk show appearance into multiple guest shots around the country.
About our guest expert:
Rick Jakle is the longest-tenured station owner/manager in history of Chicago radio and owns a group of radio stations from Chicago to Las Vegas. He is also a highly successful broadcaster, banker, healthcare and community leader and a commercial pilot.