SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Charge What You’re Worth and Get It!
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Handout -- (PDF, 48K)
Do you dread hearing, “So what do you charge?” Are you hungry to (finally) raise your fees but don’t because you:
- Are anxious about the reaction you’ll get from current clients (and don’t want to risk offending them)?
- Keep comparing your fees to everyone else’s (worrying that if you charge more than they do no one will hire you)?
- Charge far less than you KNOW you’re worth (it’s hard not to discount your fee when you really like someone and want to help them out)?
- Feel embarrassed or uncomfortable talking about what you charge (truth is, you’d work for free if you could afford to!)?
- Keep telling yourself you need to wait until you get more experience first (even though your clients rave about you!)?
- Don’t have boatloads of clients right now so you think maybe it’s best to wait (letting that voice of self-doubt creep in and take control)?
You’re not shy about what a great job you do for your clients. Nor are you hesitant to confidently steer a client in the right direction, give them your best, and see their lives or businesses change because of how much you help them.
So why is it that when you hear, “So what do you charge?” your confidence seems to melt like butter left out in the hot desert sun? Something is missing from how most business owners decide what to charge, and Kendall has figured out just what it is.
Most speakers, trainers, and consultants want to charge more, they just don’t know how and they’re afraid to upset the apple cart by trying something new. So there you have it — the struggle between two competing desires, with you and your success caught in the middle.
You will learn:
- How to instantly increase your earnings 20, 30, or 40 percent (or more)
- How to let clients create their own “return on investment” reasons for hiring you (so you can avoid justifying your fee)
- How to stop guessing and confidently charge more using a proven system
- What you MUST do to break through your current income level (hint: it has nothing to do with raising your fees)
- How to powerfully present the nitty-gritty of your services so your benefits sell themselves
- How to nip self-doubt in the bud and banish “low pricing self-esteem” once and for all!
More about our guest expert:
Dubbed the “Horse Whisperer” for business, Kendall SummerHawk is a Professional Certified Coach, author of the book Brilliance Unbridled, an avid horsewoman, and a leading small business expert.
She is an expert at helping entrepreneurs move away from “dollars-for-hours” work and turn their brand into multiple streams of income. For free articles and Kendall’s free audio mini-workshop titled, “7 Quick and Simple Tips to Brand, Package and Price Your Services for More Money, Time and Freedom in Your Business,” visit her Web site.