SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Get Bigger Results with Less Effort:
Expand Your Business Using Easy-to-Repeat Systems
Patrick Donadio, MBA, CSP, MCC (About Patrick)
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
You work hard. You love what you do, but you wish it were easier. It seems you’re continually recreating the wheel. You’d like to be better able to create systems for your speaking, training, consulting business so you don’t forget key steps that would save you time and make you more money.
Patrick has found the secret — and he believes it will streamline your business and help you create bigger results with less effort. Patrick’s secret to running a long-term, successful business is the repeatability of your success — creating systems, methodologies, recipes, processes, procedures, and practices that leverage your time and your money and allow you to work less and make more.
Do you know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to getting and keeping clients, and expanding your work with them? Are you using easy-to-follow, thought-through, result-oriented systems (e.g., checklists, tracking sheets, questions for before, during and after a client engagment to get more business, methods to manage your finances, tools to create/customize programs in less time) that make your business run effectively?
You will learn:
- the value of creating systems for keynotes, workshops, sales, coaching, marketing, referral, repeat business, finance
- how to define “the next level” for your business and use “systems” to get there
- how to uncover the hidden success components you already have in your business and capitalize on them to build them into a repeatable process
- a three-step foundation model to build your “repeatable success systems”
- two strategic thinking concepts that will shift your business
- the key concept that drives “more with less”
- examples of various systems Patrick uses for building keynotes, workshops, and coaching; sales/marketing; referrals; repeat business, tracking budgets/finances ... and how you adapt them to your business
- how to create and apply a continuous improvement system to ensure future success
More about our guest expert:
Since 1986, Patrick Donadio, MBA, CSP, MCC has guided leaders and their organizations with powerful presentations and one-on-one business communications coaching. From the boardroom to the frontlines, he shows people how to improve communications, increase profits, enhance credibility, deepen relationships and boost performance — in less time.
As an educator, Patrick has taught at The Weatherhead School of Management, John Glenn School of Public Affairs, University of Notre Dame, The Ohio State University, Ohio University and Columbus State Community College.
As a professional speaker, Patrick has spoken nationally and internationally. He has presented to Fortune 500 companies such as American Electric Power, Ashland Chemical, Fifth Third Bank, Huntington National Bank, Nationwide Insurance, Time Warner Communication and hundreds of associations, universities, hospitals, and governmental organizations nationally.
Patrick has appeared on the same programs with such renowned speakers as Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York; Joan Lunden, former Good Morning America host; Roger Staubach, Dallas Cowboys quarterback; Lou Holtz, Notre Dame legend; George Will, ABC-TV news analyst, and comedian Jeff Foxworthy, to name a few.
A long-time member of the National Speakers Association, Patrick has earned NSA’s Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation and was recently appointed 2008–09 Chair of NSA’s CSP Council.
He was among the first group of coaches awarded the International Coach Federation’s highest coaching distinction of Master Certified Coach (MCC). He was also a founder and the first co-chair of NSA’s Business Coaching PEG and co-founder of the Central Ohio Coaches Network.