SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Secure More Business with Fewer Clients
David Yoho, CSP, CPAE
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Handout — (PDF, 65K)
Working with a few clients over and over again each month for years sounds like paradise. You get to know them as they implement your ideas. You get a reliable, steady, comfortable income while they see their results soar. Filling your calendar with multiple dates for individual clients can be life-changing. It’s like having a laboratory to implement and measure your ideas without having to fund the projects yourself.
If you enjoy the relationships you develop in your work, these are deeper. Referrals are more substantial since the results of your work are easier to prove. Your income is steadier and it becomes easier to find new business since the constant stress is lessened. Additionally, David says that he could not pay for the education he receives during these assignments since they provide most of his new material.
How do you get into this enviable position? How do you find clients who want and are willing to pay for this? And how do you reformat your presentation material to make it work?
David Yoho has carefully cultivated this business model for his 33-year career. He shares his methods so you can adapt his ideas to your business.
You will learn how to:
- position yourself in front of prospects who want your systems
- change the format of your expertise to deepen your processes
- get paid for the initial assessment and to develop the research to sell the long-term project
- uncover the key players and avoid land mines
- justify the fee by showing the probable financial results
- change your position from speaker or trainer to consultant and executive coach—and better yet, to trusted advisor
- drive business from the inside and make yourself a non-negotiable alternative in their future
More about our guest expert:
David Yoho works with organizations that want to out-think, out-maneuver, out-sell, and out-negotiate their competition. He’s president of Professional Educators, Inc., a management consulting firm that provides systems, direction, and guidance for executives, managers, salespeople, and business owners.
David has delivered thousands of speeches and seminars. He’s created and produced more than 300 customized audio and video educational programs on sales, negotiation, lead generation and management. He’s an adviser and coach to successful executives and managers nationwide.