SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Create a Licensing
and Train-the-Trainer Program
for Your Intellectual Capital
Michelle May, MD, CSP
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Handout — (PDF, 450K)
Could a licensing and training program be your next step in building a healthy, profitable business model? If you are the go-to expert on your topic, licensing allows you to multiply your influence, leverage your intellectual capital, and generate passive revenue.
Creating a train-the-trainer program with ongoing licensing ensures that that your brand is protected—and promoted by your licensees—and that your content is used widely, effectively, and profitably.
Michelle shares her practical experience to help you:
- Decide whether licensing is a good fit for your content, your industry, and, most importantly, your personality.
- Invent a process, system, or model based on your expertise that can be leveraged and licensed.
- Create a train-the-trainer package that delivers high value to your target market.
- Explore delivery options for your train-the-trainer programs, including live in-person trainings and virtual delivery.
- Review important considerations including licensing terms and protection of your intellectual property and brand.
- Decide how to price your training and licensing program to create up-front and continuous passive income.
More about our guest expert:
Much to her parents’ dismay, Michelle May, MD, CSP retired from her successful medical practice to share her message of “mindful eating and vibrant living” through speaking, writing, training, and licensing. She is the CEO of the Am I Hungry?® Mindful Eating Workshops and Facilitator Training Program (AmIHungry.com), and has trained over 300 Am I Hungry?® Facilitators in seven countries. Michelle is the author of Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat: How to Break Your Eat-Repent-Repeat Cycle, recipient of seven publishing awards. Her newest book is Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat with Diabetes was just released. She has been featured on Dr. Oz, the Discovery Health Channel, and quoted in Fitness, Health, Parents, Self, US News & World Report, Woman’s Day, WebMD, and many others. Michelle is past-president of NSA Arizona.