SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
Get More Gigs:
Advanced LinkedIn Sales Techniques
How to order the recording:
- If you order the recording, you will get a link to the recorded video of the online webinar.
It can be difficult to find buyers for your services. It doesn’t work to just cold call prospects. So how do you find potential buyers, with enough information to make a compelling first contact? One that will get them to respond?
LinkedIn is the answer. It is the #1 social network used by meeting planners. MPI evens offers classes on using LinkedIn to find speakers. You know the basics. Now learn the advanced techniques for finding decision makers and getting found by buyers.
Did you know you can set up LinkedIn to automatically send you fresh leads of your ideal prospects every day? Or that LinkedIn has added a number of new features to become a strong content resource? As a speaker, trainer, or author who creates content, you’ll benefit from knowing how to leverage these features reach new prospects within LinkedIn’s 330M people.
You will learn:
- the 5 profile must-haves for a professional speaker, trainer or consultant
- secrets to growing a large, high-quality network
- how to find and connect with decision makers
- how to showcase your expertise with content
- if you should you upgrade to the paid version
More about our guest expert:
Kurt Shaver has taught thousands of salespeople, consultants, and speakers how to maximize their revenue using LinkedIn. In 2013, he was selected by LinkedIn as one of only six charter members of their partner training program. Kurt is the creator of the Social Selling Boot Camp and has spoken at conferences like Sales 2.0, Dreamforce, AA-ISP Social Selling, LinkedIn’s Sales Connect and numerous NSA chapters.