SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Lead and Monetize Your Tribe
Randy Gage, CPAE
How to order the recording:
If you’re a speaker, author, consultant, information entrepreneur, or coach — and you want to become a thought leader and a real agent of change — then it’s important that you know how to nurture and lead your tribe.
In this powerful teleseminar, you’ll learn how galvanize a tribe, connect with them, and then develop that relationship in a way that empowers them, and allows you to be financially rewarded.
Randy shares his take on how to utilize social media effectively, balance free content with paid services, and why you must lead a loyal tribe to make a difference with your work. This program will prepare you for the new reality of the speaking and training business today.
Listen to this powerful program and you will learn how to:
- Build a true following on social media of people who read and care about what you say
- Expand your influence to those who can buy, recommend or make things happen
- Increase your website traffic beyond what you imagined
- Build your database of true fans who will financially support your endeavors; and,
- Grow a loyal tribe of fierce advocates for your work!
More about our guest expert:
Randy Gage is a thought-provoking critical thinker who will make you approach your business — and your life — in a whole new way. Randy is the author of nine books translated into 25 languages, including the New York Times bestseller, Risky Is the New Safe. He has spoken to more than 2 million people across more than 50 countries, and is a member of the Speakers Hall of Fame. When he is not prowling the podium or locked in his lonely writer’s garret, you’ll probably find him playing 3rd base for a softball team somewhere.