SpeakerNet News Teleseminars
How to Be the Easiest Speaker to Find on Google
Heather Lutze, CSP
How to order the recording:
Additional resources for this seminar:
- Free download — Discover your “Speaker” Findability Formula on the Internet — Top 5 Profitable Strategies to Improve Search Engine Marketing Results on Google and More!
- PowerPoint slides (PDF, 7.5MB)
Do you have a focused marketing strategy for the Internet, or are you a dabbler — a little search engine optimization, a little pay-per-click advertising, a blog, a page on FaceBook, occasional Web site updates? Would you like to know where to focus to get the biggest payoff for your efforts?
Internet marketing expert Heather Lutze will help you get into the mind of your prospects — how do they think when they do a search? — and then set up a system to help insure that they find you. Working with companies large and small, she has found that a single focused approach gets much better results than a “do it all now” approach, and it also gives you specific information about what works and doesn’t work, so you can later add additional marketing facets that will appeal directly to those looking for services like yours.
In this unique session, you will learn how to:
- understand your customer/prospect’s buying patterns and search habits
- determine relevant keywords to reach your target audience, wherever they may be in the searching/buying cycle
- make the first Web page a prospect sees grab and hold their attention
- test different offers to learn what most attracts your customers
- use “negative” keywords to fine-tune your “findability”
- refine your keyword strategy as you discover more
More about our guest expert:
Heather Lutze has spent the last 10 years as CEO of Lutze Consulting, a Search Engine Marketing firm that works with companies to attain maximum Internet exposure. As a nationally recognized speaker and author, she is releasing the forthcoming book, The FindAbility Formula: The Simple and Non-Technical Approach To Search Engine Marketing (Wiley and Sons) Spring, 2009. Heather is a lead speaker for Pay Per Click Summit, and previously spent two years speaking for Yahoo! Search Marketing.